Beehive GPS Tracker – Satellite-based beehive theft recovery
These beehive location trackers are highly durable and weather tight, satellite-based, GPS tracking devices. We facilitate the sale of the devices and help with the setup and ongoing support. Additional monitoring and police assistance options are also available.
This is a flexible, multi-purpose GPS tracking device that’s about the size of a box of matches and can be attached to a wide range of objects. It has both GPS tracking and accelerometers for motion detection and offers a number of methods for sending automatic alerts including email and text message.
Why the Spot Trace Beehive Location Tracker is the leader in the field:
- Online tool to view asset location from anywhere in the world
- 4+ year operational battery life to ensure constant monitoring
- Receive SMS or email messages when movement is detected
- Monitor your assets in near real-time using Google Maps
- Satellite technology tracks beyond the reach of normal mobile network coverage
- Choose your tracking intervals from 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes – upgrade to Extreme Tracking for 2.5-minute tracking intervals
- Compact and easy to install with long battery life and plug-in power options
Satelite based GPS beehive tracker
Install a Beehive Tracker and rest assured if it moves you will know about it and you will be able to track its location every 10 mins anywhere in the country.
Width: 2.02 in (5.13 cm)
Thickness: .95 in (2.14 cm)
Weight: 3.1 oz (87.9 g)
Operating Temp: -22 F to 140 F (-30 C to 60 C)
Operating Altitude: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
Humidity Rated: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
Vibration Rated: Per SAE J1455
WATERPROOF RATED: IPX7 (1 m for up to 30 minutes)
Power: 4 x AAA Batteries, 4+ years battery life